“In order to contain costs as it relates to disAbility and absenteeism issues, FOURNIER disAbility & Health
empowers companies to implement or enhance their Health & Wellness programs in
order to remain competitive in today’s economic times.”
Health & Wellness
With employees spending an average of 40 hours each week at work, there is an increased need for the employer to provide long- term solutions to maintain employee wellness for the longevity of their business.
The United States started assisting employees in managing their health over 30 years ago. Here, in Canada, 65% of organizations do not have employee wellness programs in place. 75% of these companies state that they would like to have Holistic Health added to their services and 85% state that Holistic Health could reduce health care costs (www.healthylife.com).
In developing proactive strategies for continued wellness, FOURNIER disAbility & Health:
- Provides access to onsite multi-disciplinary health services
- Health & Wellness Promotion
- Performs Corporate Health Risk Assessments
- Develops Workplace Health Plans
- Conducts Seminars, Workshops & Training
- Performs Individual Health Risk Assessments
- Develops Individual Health Plans
The World Health Organization (WHO) defines health as, a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity. FOURNIER disAbility & Health has adopted this principle and is clearly reflected in their belief in the power of taking a holistic approach to Health & Wellness.
The benefits of a proactive Health & Wellness program:
- Results in healthier employees
- Decreases health benefit costs and absenteeism costs
- Allows the employer to control rising health care costs
- Increases productivity levels
- Increases employee engagement levels
- Greater staff retention
- Increases morale
- Improves employee relations
- Decreases employee health insurance premiums
- Reduces economic uncertainty
- Results in cost containment
- Allows employers to manage health first, and disability second
- Allows the company to compete with others on a global scale
Ready to take the next step?
Find out more about FOURNIER disAbility & Health…
Our ApproachAbout UsLucie FournierContact Us