While we continue to provide excellent disAbility management services, FOURNIER disAbility & Health specializes in strategizing alongside employers to achieve Organizational Health. We do this by promoting a culture of wellness and encouraging employers to actively participate in employees’ health FIRST, and managing disability claims second.
With over 15 years of experience, FOURNIER disAbility & Health believes the solution to rising health care costs and employee absenteeism is obvious – employers need to be proactive, not reactive. Employers have the leadership ability to ensure the life of their organization by being involved in their employees’ health, which, in turn, directly affects their bottom line.
Addressing why an organization’s health care costs are incurring and implementing strategies that effectively produce long- term results is what we do best! We are here to strategize with you and provide you with customized, proven solutions for your organization.
Tips to make this your healthiest year yet! The Answer is a Revolution, not a resolution
A message from the founder.
We take a holistic approach to health and actively encourage employers to seek out both conventional and alternative approaches to Health & Wellness, Mental Health and disAbility Management by providing the necessary services at the workplace.
The Return on Investment for Health & Wellness programs is well documented. From $2 to $ 7 on every $1 spent, we implement workplace health solutions that work. They go beyond flu campaigns and smoking cessation programs, for the health of both the employees and organization, while delivering a high Return on Investment.
We offer day-to-day case management of attendance, short & long-term disability along with WSIB claims but we specialize in:
• Complex Case Management – cases open greater than 12 weeks
• Mental Health accommodations and return to work
• Advanced level training for case managers and employers wanting to have a significant impact on their strategic objectives for reducing absenteeism and associated costs
• Transitioning from a 3rd party disAbility management company to establishing an internal team of experts
• Transitioning to a 3rd party disAbility management company and dissolving your present claims team
• Providing alternatives to outsourcing